- Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- Where can I find a grille guard made specifically for a 1996 Ford F350 XLT Crew Cab?
- why is my points burning up in my ford with a 460?
- Georges C on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- jumbobret on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- smartdude94 on Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Jeffrey Jeffor on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- talon0325 on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
Category Archives: ford truck f350
I live in Chino, CA and I’m looking for a shop that works on performance diesel trucks (ford f350 with powerstroke diesel). I need someone that can do injectors, intercoolers, repair service….etc. Any ideas?
I’ve been a Ford fan for years and I would never consider even buying a GM truck. With that said, however, as far as I’m aware, Ford only has a fully boxed frame on their F-150 and not on their … Continue reading
Trying to keep the cost under 400 or so.
My friends said I can only be one of them, it’s not possible to be both and I don’t get why. To school, I dress like a girly girl. Light make up, perfect hair, perfect clothes etc. but on weekends … Continue reading
I have a Ford f350 power stroke. I’m wondering if that will work or will I need another truck. How will I know how much to charge, insurance. Pro’s and con’s…… any help is appreciated.
it was a oil company truck it has a broken window rear left door. seems to run good, 199999 miles I was asking how much is it worth, kbb sucks I was asking how much is it worth, kbb sucks
I am going to have to drive it and I am afraid of it. I am 5’3″ and have to get a running start to get in. It is pretty funny but would I be better off with a smalller … Continue reading
I have the f350 and was givena 93 ford, the interior was gutted by fire. the engine still runs, and good. Im wondering if anyone has done it or if its worth trying. I have a new computer and wiring … Continue reading
I guess question #1 is can you get a hitch for a gooseneck easily installed, or is that something that’s a huge process? I laready have the bumper pull, but was looking to get a gooseneck trailer if possible bc … Continue reading
2001 f350 4×4 , does the front drive shaft suppose to keep turning when the switch is turned to 2wd ? If not is it the transfer case motor that needs replaced ? Got 2 different answers from the guys … Continue reading