- Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- Where can I find a grille guard made specifically for a 1996 Ford F350 XLT Crew Cab?
- why is my points burning up in my ford with a 460?
- Georges C on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- jumbobret on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- smartdude94 on Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Jeffrey Jeffor on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- talon0325 on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
Category Archives: used ford trucks
Some people say the oil and gas we put in our vehicles does not come from middle east. But we all know that if middle east stops the flow of oil the first country going to crash would be us. … Continue reading
where can i find a good used truck bed for my 1979 ford f-150? 1973 to 1979 would fit
I might be driving to Alaska at the end of summer and i want an engine that is reliable and really easy to work on
i have an 1978 ford f150 ranger. i was wondering what years of ford pickups can be used and what parts can be used. its a regular cab with a long bed. the body is in good condition but i … Continue reading
Looking for a used work truck not looking to spend to much but will consider any good offers.
The owner/seller says the code is on the harness under the interior dashboard. We looked & the numbers on the wire didn’t work on the door. Does anyone know any other “tricks” that are relatively no cost to figure out … Continue reading
Here is a little information about it…it has a topper, and is a Ford F150 new shocks on all 4′s new tires in March new brakes 125K miles clean, non smoker has a topper and a tool box I paid … Continue reading
And the regular price too , please ! Thank you
I’m 16 and I’m getting my first car sometime soon. I’m sorta leaning towards getting a used truck. Either compact or full size, from ford, chevy, or dodge. The reason I want a pickup is that I carry a HUGE … Continue reading