- Ryan R on Where can i get a new cab for my 1986 ford f350 utility? Mine is all rusted up?
- james on Where can i get a new cab for my 1986 ford f350 utility? Mine is all rusted up?
- John D on how to start a cold F350 diesal truck?
- Larry A on how to start a cold F350 diesal truck?
- abiss on how to start a cold F350 diesal truck?
Tag Archives: 1987
I just barely got a new 1987 Ford F150 Truck and I want to know how good the truck is or if its a bad one. I just need to know about it before I start driving on the road … Continue reading
I recently had to tow my truck into a mechanics shop due to an inability to remove my oil filter during a regular oil change. Come to find out, the last time I changed my oil was the first time … Continue reading
I have a 1987 Ford Aerostar van and need some replacement parts – some exterior but mostly interior. For example: Trim kits including screws and molding, dash components, etc. I need something specifically for 87 Ford Aerostar.
I have a 1987 Ford F150 Truck with a 300 engine and it won’t start. It was running for a minute and now all that happens is there is a clicking sound in the engine. I charged the battery and … Continue reading
looking at an old f250 for purchase. seemed to have only 3 gears, and was running at 3,400 rpm at 70 mph on the freeway. is this normal? automatic, 2 wheel drive truck.