- Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- Where can I find a grille guard made specifically for a 1996 Ford F350 XLT Crew Cab?
- why is my points burning up in my ford with a 460?
- Georges C on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- jumbobret on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- smartdude94 on Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Jeffrey Jeffor on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- talon0325 on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
Tag Archives: Ford
I’ve been a Ford fan for years and I would never consider even buying a GM truck. With that said, however, as far as I’m aware, Ford only has a fully boxed frame on their F-150 and not on their … Continue reading
Trying to keep the cost under 400 or so.
i have a old ford truck with a 460 engine . and my point are burning up . about every two miles . i need help with wiring so can anyone tell me how to fix or something that i … Continue reading
I have a remote that is programmed to a ford focus and i want to program it to my ford harley davidson truck now?
I am going to have to drive it and I am afraid of it. I am 5’3″ and have to get a running start to get in. It is pretty funny but would I be better off with a smalller … Continue reading
LLoking to buy a battery for my ford truck 6 volts where and who makes????
I have the f350 and was givena 93 ford, the interior was gutted by fire. the engine still runs, and good. Im wondering if anyone has done it or if its worth trying. I have a new computer and wiring … Continue reading
I bought this boat and plan on towing it with a 2005 Ford Ranger truck. Just wanted some input on if it is safe.
I have a 1994 Ford F-150 4.9L 2WD, I want to get it a deeper tone. I have a Raven muffler on it and it sounds good but it’s not how i want it. They built older Ford trucks with … Continue reading
I have a 1990 f350 7.3. The weather dropped down to the teens and my truck will not start. I was wondering if I can use a generator for my truck since I have no where to plug it.