- Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- Where can I find a grille guard made specifically for a 1996 Ford F350 XLT Crew Cab?
- why is my points burning up in my ford with a 460?
- Georges C on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- jumbobret on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- smartdude94 on Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Jeffrey Jeffor on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- talon0325 on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
Tag Archives: good
I am going to have to drive it and I am afraid of it. I am 5’3″ and have to get a running start to get in. It is pretty funny but would I be better off with a smalller … Continue reading
I’m am looking to spend about $9,000 for a good dependable truck. The more I look, the more I’m starting to think all trucks are the same. Do any of you have suggestions? I’m looking for one that is 4wd, … Continue reading
I am looking into buying a 2008 F150, however I need to know if it is good to snow plow with. It is 4×4 and all stock. If I were to plow I would put snow tires. Is it powerful … Continue reading
I hear people all the time telling me the new Ford F250s and F350s have an exhaust filter on them that catches fire. And if you take said filter off, the truck stops running. How are you supposed to make … Continue reading
I just barely got a new 1987 Ford F150 Truck and I want to know how good the truck is or if its a bad one. I just need to know about it before I start driving on the road … Continue reading
Ben looking for a while with no luck.
I was thinking of invest in like 4k in Ford Motor company stock , figuring it cant get much lower , besides 3 year ago it was $10 a share. So if it gets back up to $10 a share … Continue reading
I am most likely going to buy a new 2011 Ford Ranger regular cab in September with a 4 cylinder engine, a 5-speed manual transmission, and 2-wheel drive which should cost around $19,000. Is this a good truck to buy? … Continue reading