- Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- Where can I find a grille guard made specifically for a 1996 Ford F350 XLT Crew Cab?
- why is my points burning up in my ford with a 460?
- Georges C on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- jumbobret on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- smartdude94 on Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Jeffrey Jeffor on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- talon0325 on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
Tag Archives: looking
I need a truck with good gas mileage. I loved the 2011 ford F-150 raptor but then looked at reviews online and all said it had horrible miles per gallon. What would be a generally good “fuel economy” for a … Continue reading
My friend is looking to sell his ford 1999 f350 dually 2wd, excellent body shape how much could he sell it for?
It has excellent body shape , never been in an accident and is very clean. whats the ballpark range he can get from any of you truck experts. Ford 1999 f350 Dually 2wd ( 27k miles)
code numbers are P1249 and P1247
Im a die hard Ford guy and thats all i ever will and ever have drove first off ha so dont try to reccomend anything other than a Ford. Anyways I currently have a 4.6 v8 97 f150 but in … Continue reading
live in WV looking for something in VA,PA,WV,or MD.
I thought I would sell my truck for a fast car, but I just can’t get rid of my baby. So I got a few questions for it. I have a 2005 White Ford Ranger STX, so keep that in … Continue reading
looking for software / book to convert a ford car/truck part # to year ,make & model application, specific.?
i have a lot of diffrent parts for ford cars & trucks, most of the #s have changed, need to be able to plug in a # to tell what this actually fits ie.. # XF1Z-5413106-BA translates back to rear … Continue reading
I want a new or relatively new F150 or F250 2006 and up,really want manual transmission v8 did they make these? Thanks in advance