- Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- Where can I find a grille guard made specifically for a 1996 Ford F350 XLT Crew Cab?
- why is my points burning up in my ford with a 460?
- Georges C on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- jumbobret on Where Can I Find A Performance Diesel Shop In SoCal?
- smartdude94 on Why does Ford not have a fully boxed frame on their Super Duty’s?
- Jeffrey Jeffor on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
- talon0325 on Why is the stock exhaust on a diesel pickup truck louder than on a gasoline powered one?
Tag Archives: this
Well every time I pass by on my way to work I see a ford f350 ford crew cab long bed 1 ton truck but the hood of it is always never fully closed and I’ve never seen it move … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Nrl0SbfqE First of all is that a Ford truck second of all Is it anything speacial for a train to be able to push a truck Third what kind of intelligence does his name and the video show Fourth would … Continue reading
Output speed sensor malfunction on 2000 Ford F150 Truck? What does this mean and what do I need to replace?
I own a 2000 Toyota Tacoma and a 1999 Ford F-150. The trucks are now both in the bodywork and paint shop awaiting the final paint and clearcoat application. I want to change their colors in the process. This may … Continue reading
I have a 1997 Ford F150 truck my spedometer no long works as well as my odometer how can i fix this myself?
Neither my spedometer or odometer work so obviously i have no idea how fast i am going or how far i have travelled. Is this just a fuse issue or is there something more wrong.
Ford motor company has ask there engineers to install a tail gate heater on all new ford trucks.This is being done because ford owners have complained for years they get frost bite on there hands pushing there trucks off the … Continue reading
I saw a new Ford truck today. It was brand new off the showroom floor, still had the sticker in the window. It was a four door heavily modified with big tires, chrome rims, and a huge flared side fenders … Continue reading